Demonic Defence 3 Demonic Defence 3

Was great but,

Many bugs. I found 3 in 10 minutes.

1) when buying the nuke you can just move your cursor up a tad bit and somthing will say 50,000. If you click it says you get the nuke, meaning the nuke canbe acuired lvl 10.

2) You can easily just change the spell page back and forth and everything will come back faster.

3) I noticed when I used three spells close together (Flame Ball, Meteor, Nuke) that some units would automaticly lose their health bar and are un-destroyable, leaving them attacking you while you can't do anything.

Slam Dunk Slam Dunk

Beat it first time.

It was really easy. You should add a highscore list, and a downloadable verion.

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

Wow interesting concept

I really likes how you made this game but i think you should make it a little longer. Great game though nice job

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

wow

its an awsom awsom game but i think there should be more then one way to kill the really big people. kus i think the only wat is to use the big bomb guys, oh well love it man and keep it up

BLAM! MiniGame BLAM! MiniGame

???

whats with the swishing dick when u push down? and the game is kinda endless AND pointless but good none the less

BlEED I BlEED I

woah

sweet game but its a lil too fast and its during the vidios its hard to tell if ur playing or not

Nebula-Entertainment responds:

True True. THanks for your insights

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

haha...GREAT

this game is a great mix of luigis mansion and resident evil. its a really fun game to play and i look forward to the full game.