The Pigpen The Pigpen

Wow.

I haven't written a review on Newgrounds in 5 years and yet i've always still visited.

This was the craziest and most awesome shit i've ever seen on this website. Besides the fact that it has strong meaning, your art style is wicked and your skills with flash are wonderful.

I love even more that its pretty much about drugs, so your visuals were jaw dropping to me cause i was tripping when i watched this.

Loved every second, can't wait to show everyone I know, thank you for that eyegasm of an experience, and now i'm gonna watch your other flashes. :D

FelixColgrave responds:

eyegasm: the new official word of 2010.

Purgatory Pizza! Purgatory Pizza!

Wow!

I can easily say, after visiting newgrounds since the days of FDA, and the recent flood of unfunny/talented flash videos hitting the front page, this is really really good.

I was dying when i saw the second red lobster commercial, and the first one was funny too. The voice acting was great, the character designs are very original, and i loved all the video game references, ESPECIALLY the warhammer 40K game against satan. Classic. Thank you for making my morning alot better!

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

"Shouldn't we uhh.. Be.. Shooting.. At the enemy?"

Oh man. This was so god damn funny and random. More! MAKE MORE!

Just Another War Just Another War

I'm angry that you've made this, but i'm also glad

I used to think war movies, or anything that had to do with war was actually pretty cool. (I don't know how) But you made me realize something. (Still trying to figure out what...) I guess its because.. Shit like this really has been happening since the dawn of time. Thanks, and nice flash too.

Yin Yang: I Am The One Yin Yang: I Am The One

You got talent.

You seriosly have great potential. If you maybe added some backrounds, it would look even nicer. I loved this flash and watched it about nine times. I think he should be the one, cause i want him to kick more ass.

WC3 DotA Leavers WC3 DotA Leavers

This was great.

And i know how you feel about DotA. But theres too much of it. I once had the whole server list:
DotA AR/NO DL ect. ect.

It gets annoying. I with all the people who make dota games would just join one over and over. >.<

Erik the Juiceman MikeEp6 Erik the Juiceman MikeEp6

whats the big fuckin beam?

"Especially if you want to use the big fuckin beam."

"The big fuckin beam?"

"THE BIG FUCKIN BEAM!"

hehe....funny as teh shit...

Vengeful Rhapsody Vengeful Rhapsody

Kill Bill Look Alike. But worse.

Meh it was ok. Reminded me ALOT, of Kill Bill (greatest fake movie of all time..) But still. It was good.

Breakin The Animation Breakin The Animation

Woah,

That was metal skrill man. Sweet drawings and hella good music. Nice.

Blaklyon responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it

Xombie: Chapter 4 Xombie: Chapter 4

Another one..

Is just was i was waiting for man...This was amazing just like the rest, and when the fighting began i had this feeling to crank up the volume..loud...anyways, this was amazing