The Pigpen The Pigpen

Wow.

I haven't written a review on Newgrounds in 5 years and yet i've always still visited.

This was the craziest and most awesome shit i've ever seen on this website. Besides the fact that it has strong meaning, your art style is wicked and your skills with flash are wonderful.

I love even more that its pretty much about drugs, so your visuals were jaw dropping to me cause i was tripping when i watched this.

Loved every second, can't wait to show everyone I know, thank you for that eyegasm of an experience, and now i'm gonna watch your other flashes. :D

SpamClamberton responds:

eyegasm: the new official word of 2010.

Purgatory Pizza! Purgatory Pizza!

Wow!

I can easily say, after visiting newgrounds since the days of FDA, and the recent flood of unfunny/talented flash videos hitting the front page, this is really really good.

I was dying when i saw the second red lobster commercial, and the first one was funny too. The voice acting was great, the character designs are very original, and i loved all the video game references, ESPECIALLY the warhammer 40K game against satan. Classic. Thank you for making my morning alot better!

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

"Shouldn't we uhh.. Be.. Shooting.. At the enemy?"

Oh man. This was so god damn funny and random. More! MAKE MORE!

Demonic Defence 3 Demonic Defence 3

Was great but,

Many bugs. I found 3 in 10 minutes.

1) when buying the nuke you can just move your cursor up a tad bit and somthing will say 50,000. If you click it says you get the nuke, meaning the nuke canbe acuired lvl 10.

2) You can easily just change the spell page back and forth and everything will come back faster.

3) I noticed when I used three spells close together (Flame Ball, Meteor, Nuke) that some units would automaticly lose their health bar and are un-destroyable, leaving them attacking you while you can't do anything.

Slam Dunk Slam Dunk

Beat it first time.

It was really easy. You should add a highscore list, and a downloadable verion.

Inverse Shoot'em up Inverse Shoot'em up

Wow interesting concept

I really likes how you made this game but i think you should make it a little longer. Great game though nice job